4. i98FM reserve the right to disallow a person to enter any competition on i98FM for 30 days from the date of notification, if the person has entered and / or won a number of prizes / competitions through i98FM.
5. Should any prize winner be discovered to be engaging in any fraudulent activities concerning the company such as selling a prize that they have won with i98FM, i98FM reserves the right to refuse entry to any future promotions / giveaways or revoke any prizes awarded to this person indefinitely.
6. All prizes, unless otherwise specified, must be collected from the i98FM Reception desk within 90 DAYS of winning. i98FM will make every attempt to contact winners to ensure collection of their prize within the 90 day period. Prizes not collected within the period will be treated as forfeited, and will be dealt with in accordance with the requirements of the Office of Gaming Regulation.
7. All prizes must be claimed in person, unless otherwise determined by i98FM. PROPER IDENTIFICATION is required (photographic ID such as valid driver's licence, passport, student identification, including photograph). i98FM is not responsible for prize delivery should the winner not be able to physically collect it within the 90 day period. A winner may send someone on their behalf to collect a prize, however they must show a copy of the winners photographic ID.
8. A person is ineligible to enter and/or win a contest if:
a) They are an employee or a member of the immediate family of an employee of i98FM / any related station / WIN Radio Pty Limited / or their advertising agencies / or a sponsor of or associated with the contest.
b) They have previously won a prize /prizes individually or collectively from i98FM as part of the same contest.
c) They are discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win prizes from i98FM.
9. All contestants acknowledge that i98FM can enforce rule 8 (above). If i98FM only learns of a person's ineligibility after the prize has been awarded to the ineligible person, return of the prize or payment of its value to i98FM can be requested by i98FM.
10. In case of a dispute over telephone lines, i98FM's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
11. In the event that two telephone lines are crossed during a phone-in contest, i98FM reserves the right to disqualify the entire phone call and take the next call. i98FM reserves the right not to award a prize in a "cross-line" situation.
12. A copy of these General Contest Rules must be signed and endorsed by any winner upon request by i98FM.
13. All prizes are used/taken entirely at the risk of the winner in all things, and station excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
14. i98FM, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with or resulting from any contest promoted by i98FM.
15. Contest entries and material submitted in connection with any contest (whether in writing, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) becomes the property of i98FM who may use the material. Copyright in any such material is assigned to i98FM.
16. All prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
17. Winners understand and agree that they are liable for any tax or taxes incurred on prizes awarded or received.
18. In relation to prizes involving participation in any activity:
a) i98FM and its employees and agents will be fully released from and indemnified by the winner in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with winner's participation in the prize.
b) The winner may, at the option of the station, be required to sign a form of indemnity required by i98FM as a pre-condition of entitlement to the prize; and
c) If a winner is under the age of 18, their parent/guardian will need to sign the indemnity and consent to the winner's participation in the prize.
19. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforseen circumstances, the Station may substitute a prize of equal value, subject to approval from Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing.
20. Unless otherwise specified the class of travel for any travel prize incorporating airfare, is economy class and winners must be over the age of 18 to be eligible to win any travel prize.
21. A winner must make him or herself available for a photo session if required and acknowledges that i98FM has the right to use the publicity photos/film/videos, in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
22. i98FM may publicise, broadcast or otherwise disclose a winner's name or any recording of the winner's voice in advertising or promotion concerning winning of the contest, or i98FM contests generally.
23. i98FM may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any database for use for the purpose of its business.
24. Any failure by the Station to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
25. Unless otherwise specified in special contest Terms and Conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.